Want to know how to find grants that will help your organization reach its goals? Need to know what it takes to successfully apply? Ethical Culture Society Leader Curt Collier would like to help. He is offering a seven-week workshop, How to Write and Apply for Grants, on Thursday evenings from 7:30 to 9 pm, starting April 6.
This introductory workshop, designed for beginner grant writers, will cover:
- Why all organizations should pursue grants.
- How to find grants that meet your community’s needs.
- How to get your team ready for grants.
- How to draft budgets that work.
- How to write a grant that captures a funder’s attention.
- How to manage grants and work with partners.
The fee for this workshop, on Zoom, is $100 (free for Society members). Participation is limited to North Jersey nonprofits and members of the Ethical Culture Society of Bergen County.
Increase your organization’s ability to make an impact!